Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
Although dogs are cherished family pets in our society, sometimes they can be aggressive and bite.
When a dog bites a person, the damage can be more than the bite marks:
- Puncture wounds, lacerations and scratches than can quickly become infected;
- Nerve damage and deep tissue damage which could result in long-term physical impairment;
- Scarring and disfigurement that lasts a lifetime;
- Broken bones and joints, including those caused by trying to flee the dog;
- Emotional distress, including post-traumatic stress from the attack
We work closely with each client so that we fully understand the impact the dog bite has had on his or her life. This allows us to build a case that accurately reflects the client’s needs, both today in the future.
Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation.
If you or someone you know has been injured by a dog, you need an experienced trial lawyer to fight for you.